Compact. Easy-to-use. Affordable. The Sapphire Portable Diode Laser makes the benefits of laser dentistry available to more patients than ever before. Bring this powerful technology to your practice and do more procedures with faster healing for your patients.
- The ideal laser for both a first-time user and the seasoned dental laser practice.
- 3 watts continuous wave output, with 5 watts peak pulse power, 808 nm wavelength.
- Disposable tips – Perform more procedures in less time without having to strip or cleave.
- Portable – move between operatories without having to plug the unit into the wall.
- Two options for laser activation: finger-touch control or optional foot pedal
Diode lasers have revolutionized the way clinicians perform dentistry, providing the following advantages:
- Minimal bleeding
- Minimal post-operative discomfort for the patient
- Predictable results
- No gingival recession
- Added precision
- Faster healing (than electrocautery)
- No tissue scaring
- Less anesthesia required
- Great patient acceptance
- Treats periodontal disease
- Simple to implement and use
- Immediate return on investment
Each DenMat diode laser purchased (in the US and Canada) includes an 8-unit CE online training course through Advanced Laser Training™